At Nether Green Infant School we aim to nurture children's enjoyment and love of music through listening and appraising, performing and composing. We want all of our children to:
- sing and perform songs and speak chants and rhymes, using their voices expressively and creatively
- play tuned and untuned instruments musically
- listen with concentration to, and appraise, music across different genres, understanding how music can represent feelings and emotions
- experiment with, create, select and combine sounds using the inter-related dimensions of music (pulse, rhythm, pitch, dynamics, tempo, timbre, structure)
- enjoy music and have fun!
Stumperlowe Park Road